In Honor of 25 Years
25. He is my best friend in the whole world and always will be.
24. He knows a lot, & whatever he doesn’t know, he is willing to learn
23. He is very motivated & will do anything that he sets his mind to.
22. He loves to try new things! We have so much fun!
21. He can hold a conversation with anyone he meets.
20. He loves to laugh and to make me laugh.
19. But even when I’m grouchy, he still likes me.
18. He is my “things that go bump in the night” investigator.
17. His glass is always half full.
16. When he isn’t buckling babies in car seats, he opens my car door.
15. He drives. I don’t have to.
14. He likes to hold my hand while he’s driving.
13. He is always up for an adventure.
12. He is my travel agent. All I have to do is pack my bag.
11. He paints/builds/moves stuff at my beck and call.
10. He is the resident stir-fry maker.
9. His eyes.
8. Back in the day, he bought me cards and wrote me love notes. Now he makes me videos.
7. He works hard to provide for his family.
6. He lives it at home first and preaches it at church second.
5. He believes in me. Sometimes more than I believe in me.
4. When life is hard, he doesn’t give up or run away.
3. His dad skills.
2. He is my spider slayer.
1. He is still the one I kiss good night.
Happy 25th Anniversary, Mr. Trent! You’ll always be the one.